Friday, August 28, 2009

bathroom redo and starter blanket.

As of late I have decided to renew my lease! This is the first time I have done this in 8 years since I move out the parents!! Don't get me wrong, Dave and I definitely got the 'moving itch' but after looking around here nothing was as good of a value for the space and quality so we decided to stay. I am very happy with this decision and since we are staying we decided to do some new decorating and rearranging. Once we get the money back for resigning the lease we are getting a new couch and I can't wait! The first room to get done was the bathroom, I just put some pieces I already had in there in conjunction with a few new things an voila...new room :)























































I also started my crazy quilt experiment!! Here
are my first two squares stitched together :) Looks
warm and cozy already huh?















No comments:

Post a Comment