Friday, November 20, 2009

journal.

As part of my new and improved blog I am wanting to implement some topics that I regularly blog about on a weekly basis. The first was food/recipes, and this is the second. I have recently started keeping a personal journal. That mean that it has nothing to do with the stuff I make for the shows, or my book, or any of that. It is just for me to have fun with. I LOVE watercolors so those are my main medium, otherwise I have limited myself to pen, a few stamps, a stencil and some paper scraps. This isn't a personal feelings journal however, it is more of an observation of the world journal. Just recording what I see and find interesting. I will share one page a week. Each one will have a title, but no further explanation so that it is open to interpretation. Enjoy!10%

No comments:

Post a Comment