Monday, December 7, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Birds in our wreath.

Our Tree!!!

My new stocking :)

Dave's new stocking.

Fresh pine basket in the bathroom thanks to Cathy!

Cinnamon scented pine cones in the bathroom smell SO good!

The little snowman who moves through the advent calendar.

The advent calendar I made this year out of a garage sale find display case!! In love with this:)

Book from my Mom to read the kiddies and keep for my own someday ($3 day after Thanksgiving find, GO MOM!)

Advent wreath from Dave's mom.

Glowing glitter snowman globe from my mom!

My Polar trio of stuffed cuties!!

Wrapped presents, sipped homemade hot cocoa, and watched the old Santa Claus is coming to town tonight by the light of the tree. I am really in love with our decorations this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment