Friday, August 27, 2010

hello from chicago.

happy friday everyone :) there was no scrap-a-page thursday yesterday because I was en route to visit a very good friend of mine named Lindsey who I have not seen since last October!! I am here all weekend and will be posting some fun things for you.

first, here is a little tour of her and Erica's cute apartment in a wonderful old building located between China town and Andersonville. she doesn't even know I took these pictures, but I am sure she will love this little post. thanks for letting me stay :)

wonderful old architectural details.
using old windows as art.
creative storage solutions that double as cute displays.
classic honeycomb floor with a really neat wooden bath mat.
thrifted items, like this $10 hallway table.
attention to detail with decorative kleenex boxes.
gorgeous and huge fabric wall hanging.
maps as art in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment