Sunday, August 15, 2010

i'm back.

and full of fresh new ideas for what I want to give and get out of threesixfive :) it is amazing what a short break and a step back to look at things from a new perspective will do. I realized I haven't done that since February! the months have just flown on by. here is my new plan for the blog. also, look for subtle changes over the next few days as I update things. I will also be posting my plans for the shop and other new adventures later in the week.


these are going to be the main weekly idea I am focusing on.

Sunday: Recipes--cooking is something I truly love and have found my creativity to be lacking in. so I am dedicating this day to bringing you a recipe that is both simple and creative!

Tuesday: Take a Walk--this is a gimme :) you love it, I love it and it gets me out of the house and keeps my perspective fresh!

Thursday: Scrapbooking--I know I have mentioned this here before, but my first and one of my true loves is scrapbooking. I can't even tell you the last time I made a page and I have tons of memories and stories that are begging to be told. So, this is a way for me to force myself to sit down and enjoy scrapping at least one page a week!

Saturday: Wedding--so as you know I am getting married June 4, 2011. That means I have about 9 months left to plan. this may sound like a lot, but I am doing a LOT of DIY stuff and haven't started doing anything yet (other than reserving the farm). I am hoping posting something about how I am progressing each week will keep me on task!

other things to look forward to:
--I am redecorating our bedroom and living room, and plan to share DIY projects, and before and after shots

--I am doing the DIY Fair in Ferndale in September

--harvesting my garden and planting for Fall

--A week in the life through food photos

--mini-photo shoots just for fun

--shop updates and new project announcements

--other random fun daily posts

Thank you to all my readers and I hope this facelift will be as much fun for you as it will for me! See ya soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment