Thursday, June 23, 2011

my new camera.

I am so excited to announce that I have a new camera! This was my old camera...
the Canon Powershot A630 and for an 8 megapixel, 4x zoom, point-and-shoot camera I loved it. I have had it for 5 years and the LCD screen just recently cracked on our honeymoon :( I loved the flip screen and was able to use the settings to capture some great shots. Below is the camera I got to replace it.
The Canon Powershot SX130 IS. As much as I would have loved a SLR, my funds would only allow for a point-and-shoot. I also stuck with Canon because of how much I loved my other camera and I am already familiar with how to customize the settings. This one has 12.1 megapixels, 12x zoom, a larger screen, and will shoot 720p HD video. I am taking it camping this weekend and can't wait to see what it can do!

I will share photos from camping and do a special 'take a walk tuesday' from this weekend next week.

Anyone else camping yet this year? Where do you camp?


No comments:

Post a Comment