Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project Life: Intro Page

Hello everyone :) It is good to be back! I am slowly working things from my pre-baby routine back into my new life as a Mama and this is was an easy an obvious choice.  I was also excited to share the first page of Project Life!!  I completed this page shortly before the arrival of my little man, and just didn't get a chance to  post it up here. 

While the rest of the album will follow a weekly format, I wanted the first page to act as an intro and briefly touch upon what led up to Derek's first week of life.  I am super happy with how it turned out and it makes me anxious to get working on the pages for the last couple weeks! 

Check back soon, I am working on a post about how great (and CRAZY!) it is to be a new Mom and have more pictures of the little one to share :)




No comments:

Post a Comment