Thursday, April 11, 2013

The urge to purge...

I have got the urge to purge and paint everything white. With spring on it's way ( i live in Michigan so it's taking it's sweet time, but it is coming eventually!), a new baby, a tighter budget ( and by tighter I mean almost non existent!), and the prospect of having to possibly move into a smaller space ( see aforementioned tighter budget ) I find myself wanting a fresh start. Out with some of the old, tired, boring stuff we've had for ten years and all the things we have too many of and don't use. Sell it. Donated it. Dump it. I don't really care how it goes. Everything else I find myself wanting to paint white to freshen it up and give myself a neutral palette to work with. Now, again with the budget, so I have to preform any home decor improvements on the cheap, and my cheap I mean free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment