You will need:
1 chicken breast
1/2 box of spaghetti, angel hair, fettuccine (you pick)
1 can tomato sauce
Italian herbs (oregano, basil, parsley, rosemary)
2 slices Mozzarella cheese
1 egg (beaten)
1 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup flour
What to do:
1. cut chicken breast in half parallel to the counter top. So, you should have two pieces fairly large in size but thin.
2. put flour in one bowl/plate, egg in another, and bread crumbs in a third.
3. get water boiling for pasta and get a non stick pan with a little EVOO heated over medium heat.
4. dip chicken in flour, egg, then breadcrumbs and put into heated pan. Fry four about 4-5 minutes on each side til its done.
5. Add pasta to water when boiling and cook according to box directions.
6. put sauce in small pan and warm on the stove. Feel free to add whatever Italian herbs you would like and a little garlic.
7. preheat broiler.
8. when chicken is done put a slice of cheese on each and put under broiler for a few seconds until melted.
9. drain pasta and put a portion on each plate. Top with sauce, then with chicken and cheese.
10. serve with a salad if you'd like and enjoy!