You will need:
1 can tuna (drained)
1 egg (hard boiled, and sliced)
1 tomato (cut in big chunks)
a handful of kalamata olives
a handful of green beans (cooked)
a few leafs of lettuce
2 red potatoes
salt and pepper
What to do:
1. cut the potatoes into 8 pieces each and boil until fork tender, about 15 min I think. then drain and let them cool.
2. put a couple of lettuce leafs on each persons plate.
3. arrange half of each ingredient in little piles on each plate like the picture above.
4. put about 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard, a splash of red wine or cider vinegar, and some salt and pepper (fresh herbs too if you have them) in a bowl.
5. whisk in Evoo until the dressing is the consistency you want it, then drizzle on the salad and enjoy!!