Friday, April 23, 2010

re-organizing, re-energizing, re-inspiring.

I have been in and out of the studio tonight, organizing and refocusing projects and getting re-inspired, and let me tell you it feels good!!! Especially after a little craft/inspiration hiatus. I am coming out the other side of the short slump and am ready to push forward! I have my first show Sunday in Kerrytown (link in the left sidebar) and have been going through a box of materials and inspiration for my early Summer line which will start releasing on June 5th, which has got me super excited to get started! That and the whole sewing machine bit :) Also, preparing for some April showers this weekend which leaves plenty of time for crafting!

**Note: Look for the DIY post late tonight or early tomorrow morning.**

weheartit.


No comments:

Post a Comment