Tuesday, April 20, 2010

take a walk tuesday.

I am SO excited for this one!! If you can't tell through some of my posts, pictures, and products I am a bird lover. Each one is so unique and they are so colorful and fun for me to draw and experiment with in my art. Well you can imagine my jubilation when upon arriving in Niagara Falls last Wednesday I saw the World's Largest Indoor Aviary!!! As soon as I saw it I knew it was the first thing I wanted to do after seeing the falls and it was SO COOL!!! Here is a walk through the aviary in photos just for you :)

a view from the top.

laugh, kookaburra, laugh.

bird on a wire.

toucan sam.

oh, they love to watch her strut.

a royal starling, looking alert.

not quite sure who you are.

the male counterpart of mrs. strut in pictured above, look at those tiger feathers.

ugly, but interesting.

pretty bird. not nice bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment