Friday, June 18, 2010

summer shows.

Here are some places you can find myself and 365 this Summer! So excited for both of these shows and must get busy making pretty things :)


I have never been to one of these events but I hear they are super cool!! A mix of artists, hobbyists, robotics, foodies, and other interest groups all gathered in the spirit of making things :) I will have a demo table with fun techniques and projects to share as well as my booth filled with fun and pretty goods to buy. It is July 31 and August 1 at the Henry Ford Museum. Join us if you can!!!!

This show is new as well this year! Blue House is new to Ann Arbor and is a studio/consignment shop that hosts events, shows, make and takes, and has a really cute store front as well. This show runs along side the Ann Arbor Fine Arts Fair which draws over 10,000 people. They did this in an attempt to offer more crafty, handmade goods at affordable prices to the patron. I am SO happy to be a part of this show! It runs July 23-24 on Main street across from The Big House (U of M football stadium). See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment