Monday, January 14, 2013

pure joy

One of the projects you will find under current projects on the left is my wedding album.  It has been 1 1/2 years since that day, which is hard to believe, and I have about 10-12 pages of this album completed :)  I started collecting supplies before the wedding even happened and continue to add bits and pieces to my stash.  I have found this method very effective in that I have a lot to choose from when I sit down to make a page, and I can spend in little bits. 

This was the first page I used a great deal of pink on, a color I wasn't really planning for in this album, but I liked the way it turned out so much that you sill see I have incorporated pink into quite a few other pages as well. 

I drew the color scheme from the fabric tag, and had the perfect Basic Grey paper to match.  The dangling flowers are handmade with paper bits, ink, and a brad in the center. I think the little heart stickers are my favorite though.

Oh and this may be my FAVORITE photo of us from that day :)




1 comment: