Friday, February 8, 2013

a cheery sight on a dreary day.



February is probably my least favorite month. Winter is in full swing, all the holiday excitement is over, football ends, need I go on? The funniest part is that while it's the shortest month it always feels the longest. Especially this year as I await the arrival of our little man in a few short ( or long) weeks.  


Anyhow, my husband works next to a hot air balloon manufacturer or distributor and I was helping do an odd job at his work this week (so much for maternity leave!).  This sight was what greeted us yesterday morning when we pulled into the parking lot.  I am usually not one for taking phone pictures but I couldn't resist. They made me smile and I wanted to share that with you all :)

What brightens your day during this dreariest of months?

No comments:

Post a Comment