Thursday, February 14, 2013

blanket stitched burp-cloths

In getting ready for baby Golinski's arrival I have about a million projects planned for making his nursery a magical, creative, and fun space :)  I have since realized that the reality of getting all of these completed before his arrival is slim, but that it won't matter since he won't know the difference and will be sleeping in our room for a couple months.

With that said I have been sneaking in simple ways to spruce up the everyday baby items with a spark of creativeness that will take them from blah to cute in a short amount of effort, time, and money.

My first little project (completed from the comfort of my recliner in front of a movie or the latest episode of Fringe) was to add some colorful stitching to his otherwise blah white burp-cloths.









No comments:

Post a Comment