Saturday, February 2, 2013

let the maternity leave begin.

Well guys, yesterday was officially my last day of work for a few months.  I originally wasn't planning on leaving for another couple weeks as I still have 4 weeks until my due date.  However, the family that I was nannying for found a replacement that needed to start at the beginning of this month and so here we are :)

I cannot say that I am not ready to be home and to finish getting everything set for little man's arrival.  I am also excited to have a month before he gets here to work on a multitude of art projects I have going on right now, so look for LOTS of those this month on here.

This will also allow me time to focus on my scrapbook designs that I am developing.  Unfortunately, I cannot share any of these designs yet, but I promise I will as soon as I can.  I will also be adding certain designs too my Etsy shop before the end of the month.

I haven't taken many pregnancy photos, actually it's been 10 weeks since I documented my growing belly.  So here I am at 36 weeks.  Please note that my nose is not that big in real non-pregnancy life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment