Tuesday, March 30, 2010

goal update.

Now that we are about 1/4 of the way through 2010 I thought it would be a good time to do some reflection on the goals I put forth for myself at the beginning of the year. You can find the original post here outlining my major goals...I have since added new goals, some big and small and feel that so far my overall goal-making/achieving for this year is going well :) So, here is the update.

Scrapbooking more: have not done this AT ALL, however I am going a page this week and posting it here and am contemplating making this a weekly thing I do just for myself :)

Steps in becoming a Locavore: I have purchased seeds to plant more of my own food than last year, but until the growing season really rolls around and I can take advantage of local markets this one is on hold.

Read more: Hmmm, not sure if I have done more of it, or if I need to focus on quantity or quality? I have been doing more online reading...does that count?

Using the Wii Fit: I do this occasionally but recently started walking 1-2mi a few times a week in a near by park and plan to do more of this as the weather continues to improve.

Registering for child development classes: Coming the Summer or Fall!!

Answer my phone: YES!! I have been better about phone answering and talking to people (this is VERY hard for me, so I am proud!)

Blogging: YES!! I have been blogging everyday/every other day since my goal post and I am LOVE with it. I hope you all enjoy it too as it is a great way to share :)

How are you coming along with goals that you made for this year? Take a minute to reflect and congratulate yourself or get back on track if need be.



***Update: The planets page is now complete!! Please check it out to learn about each planet found here at 365!***

1 comment: